Let's Stop the Confusion About Passes
Player Passes for the Spring 2023 Season
Reminder: You MUST have a physical player pass for each player on each of your teams.
Options for Passes:
1) USYS Laminated Passes - Once the team or player is approved, on your team page click the Roster button, and then click the Print USYS Passes button. Print the paper passes. Separate them into individual passes. Laminate the full team or just those new players added.
2) YSSL Hard Passes - Email the YSSL with the team code, if requesting a whole team, or the First Name, Last Name, and DOB, if requesting an individual player. There will be a $25 fee for a full team or a $10 fee for an individual player add or transfer.
1) If you have printed passes, either YSSL hard passes or USYS laminated passes, from the fall season they are valid.
2) If you have transferred a player from one of your teams to another one of your teams, please destroy the old pass and either print a new USYS pass yourself or email the YSSL office to print a new hard pass.
3) Be aware all player ADD or XFER requests that are entered in the YSSL system (with full documentation) before Midnight on Thursday are guaranteed to be completed prior to the upcoming weekend's games. If the ADD or XFER is entered after the Midnight deadline it will not be guaranteed.
Links to Important Information for Coaches, Teams, and Clubs
2) Guest Player Rules & Updates
3) Game Change Rules & Updates
Please follow these points when taking or accepting player head-shots:1. Front-facing, looking at the camera (no hats/sunglasses)
10am to 2pm
Se habla español